Friday, July 25, 2008

RENOVATE MY FLAT aka NERVE-WRECKING SHIT


At the moment I´m not able to post any music here because I´m renovating my flat on a grand scale. Shitty job, I tell you! My local do-it-yourself store rolls out the red carpet everytime I go there!









This is what my living room and my corridor looks like at the moment (Click to enlarge):





Hahahaha, check out the 30 years old wallpapers I found under the recent wallpapers!!
When I´m ready with with the living room and the corridor, the bedroom and the guest room are on the turn!
Right now I´m able to post this crappy informations about my life because adhesive dissolver to dissolve the old carpet has an hour of residence time! :-/
Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was für ein stress!
also ich würde einfach umziehen :mongolol:

Robi_Wan said...

[X] Eigenheimbesitzer!
(Nicht Punk)

chrisapproach said...

all power to the eigenheimpunx!(mega punk da diy und unabhängig)