Tuesday, September 19, 2023

IMPULSE NOISE

 

I don't even know how I stumbled across Impulse Noise anymore, but I was hooked the moment I first heard their music. No wait, NOW I remember where I first read their name: Through an IG posting of French grinders WHORESNATION who I love so much. These two toured the US west coast together, riiight!!! Like I said, I was amazed when I first checked them out. So I imediately ordered their two tapes. One of them is a split tape w/ Oaklands antifascist grinders CHOKE so that tape couldn't go wrong. :-D
IMPULSE NOISE were so kind to throw in their recent tour tape / 2023 demo. Such nice blokes. The tapes are amazing. I understand that they had severeal line up changes so all 3 tapes have different singers. But the hard grind sound with a slightly noise influence stayed the same.
My favourite recordings are on mentioned split tape.

Check em out and order their tapes:
https://impulsenoise.bandcamp.com

No comments: