Tuesday, November 14, 2023

ROTTEN SOUND - Drain Testpressing



 

I got my hands on 1 of 5 testpressings of ROTTEN SOUNDs classic Drain ep. The repress on Back on Black records with a plain white sleeve and a promo sheet with the track list. The seller claimed that there are 5 copies but he couldn´t prove that, so I contacted Back on Black and received a confirmation.

The regular pressing has been pressed on red wax. So these are only five copies on black. :-D

OG pressing on SOA records!

I don´t like plain white sleeves so I did another DIY cover. I already made some sleeves for several other testpressings in my posession. This is just for me so I don´t bother numbering them. I know there is just one copy of each.

#rottensound #drain #backonblack #testpressing #diy #diycover #diysleeve #poorphotoshopjob #grindcore #finland



 


No comments: