Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PARLAMENTARISK SODOMI - De Anarkistiske An(n)aler

Today I received the new PARLAMENTARISK SODOMI Lp called "De Anarkistiske An(n)aler". OH MY GOD!!! I already thought that the demos were ultra brutal and tight. But the new album takes it even one step further into extremity. It sounds so pissed, so angry. The music is so tight and well arranged. No just simple grindcore, it´s really diverse! The production is so good, not overproduced like some Relapse bands, but´s it´s a high quality production that fits to the music perfectly. Everything´s done by a single man. That´s what I call DIY!! Everything seems perfect about this Norwegian death machine!
Though I know that MØLLEN the man behind PARLAMENTARISK SODOMI likes the idea of getting records at blogs, I´m not going to upload this new album here yet. Well, I´m going to ask Steven Crucificados who, along with 625 Thrash has released this record what he thinks about downloading it here.
I want everybody to buy this lp anyway!! I mean everyone of you. Not just because it features one of the best grindcore sounds recently, MØLLEN is such a nice guy and the labels are worthy the support.

Anticipate the next PARLAMENTARISK SODOMI releases:
- Regnskog, Fred og Vegetarmat 7" EP (625, Crucificados)
- Parlamentarisk Sodomi/Blodsprut split 7" EP (Crucificados)

Have you order it yet? Well go on then!!!!

PARLAMENTARISK SODOMI - De Anarkistiske An(n)aler
Country: Norway
Label: 625 Thrash / Crucificados
Year: 2009
Format: Lp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered the LP but would like to hear the mp3s of this...any idea if you'll be uploading?

Robi_Wan said...

Ich asked Steven from Crucificados if it´s ok if I upload the new album, because MØLLEN liked the idea of putting up the demo lp and Steven talked about it with MØLLEN.
MØLLEN said that I should wait a bit. At least until the Cd version is out. Of course I satisfy his wish. So now upload here!
Go download the demo lp from me and imagine the same style even better ;-)

Anonymous said...

I;ve read about Parlamentarisk at 625recs. which will release their first LP and it compared them with Insect Warfare so i order both the 2demos LP and the full length LP but first i checked here and download the 2demos. FUCKING OLD SCHOOL GRINDCORE TERRORIZER MEETS REPULSION MEETS OLD NAPALM MEETS MULE SKINNER!! Aint that enough for you?? MUST HAVE! ORDER NOW AND SUPPORT THAT GUY!!

Great work with your blog man!!