Monday, October 23, 2023

HUMMINGBIRD OF DEATH - Archaic Technologies 2 Floppy disk

 



2011 was the year. I was already inhaling everything H.o.D. released. Even if I wasn´t able to listen to it like this little gem. I guess the kids from today don´t even know what this is! :-D I ordered all the good stuff from Mike, the drummer of Hummingbird of death. Back then postage from the US to Europe was affordable. Here we have an obscure floppy disk. Up to date I haven´t been able to play this song from this floppy version but there is a song called "Archaic technologies" on HoD´s - Show us the meaning of haste Lp. If you know if there is a difference or if theses songs are completely different songs feel free to comment! Swine Records #6

Cars waste gasoline, fuck them. X=Bos is stupid, fuck that. CDs are obsolete, fuck them. Time to ride my bike everywhere, play Super NES and blast records on my turntable!

Hummingbird of death - Bandcamp

#fastcore #ultrafastcore #hardcore #hummingbirdofdeath #speedcore #powerviolence #nogrindcore #boiseidaho

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a massive collection of H.O.D., I know Mike from H.O.D.

oldschoolmike

Robi_Wan said...

Nice! <3