Sunday, September 7, 2008

TUOMIOPÄIVÄN LAPSET - Discography 2xLp

This is some sort of request from the Mafia messagboard but I thought it is a cool idea to make it official and post it here. Unfortunately I only own a testpressing of the 2xlp and the split ep w/ DISRUPT which was their first release I realized. So I had to get all informations from the split ep and the internet. TUMIOPÄIVÄN LAPSET (which means `Children of doomsday´ I was told) was a Finnish punkband which existed from 1991 - 1998. That means that some releases seem to be `post mortem releases´. This 2xLp discography includes eps and compliation tracks from 1991 to 2003. The quality of the songs range from very cool to kinda crappy.
In my opinion the best songs are from their 1998 `Painukaa vituun´ 2xep and the `Vastusta tai paneke´ ep from 1999. Fast and pissed hardcorepunk (and in this period) with a woman singing. Theses songs shred! This two eps accord to song 35 to 54 on the 2nd lp. The other containing eps kinda bore me more or less. Lame crusty styled Punk with different male shouters.
I had to upload the lps seperartely. In MY opinion you only need the 2nd lp but if you want to have the complete discography you have to download them both.
Don´t blame me for some bad fade-outs at the end of some songs, because that how they originally sound on the discography! It was a lot of work tagging this 59 songs with all the Finnish titles.
TUOMIOPÄIVÄN LAPSET emerged from the legendary Finnish punk bands SORTO und GENOCIDE.
Have fun.

TUOMIOPÄIVÄN LAPSET - Discography
Country: Finnland
Label: Power it up
Year: 200
Format: 2xlp + 2xCd

Download LP I

Download Lp II

2 comments:

Abraham said...

Hey bro
Could you please upload them again?
Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
please reupload this
thks
Braham